An account of the world around me; my family, friends, and the adventures we have together(hopefully)!
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
I'VE GONE BOW CRAZY!
So I've gone a little crazy lately I started when I made some bows for our Young Woman's ward auction and I just can't stop. I only have one daughter (with very little hair) somebody please stop me I think I'm addicted.
They are so freakin cute! You will have to show me how to do them, Janae could use some! BTW, Joshua loves looking at your blog, he keeps commenting on "how cute Cameron's babies are".
Super cute bows!! I can't believe how big your kids are getting. They are adorable! What exciting news about your court and temple dates. Has is really been 6 months? Hope you're all well.
DARLING!! So cute Melisa! That's not too many!...she needs to have one for each outfit right?! :) Your gonna have to teach me when a girl comes along to our family!
Ok Melissa....you have to show me how to do them! I have tried learning off websites, and I am not good!! PLUS, I am too cheap to buy them, have pitty on my girls and help me out?? LOL
9 comments:
They are so freakin cute! You will have to show me how to do them, Janae could use some! BTW, Joshua loves looking at your blog, he keeps commenting on "how cute Cameron's babies are".
Those bows are very cute! You know lots of people make quite a bit of money selling bows...You should too! I would buy them!
Im with Katie...My girls could use some...hint hint hint!
I agree with Katie, my girls could use some and they are dang cute....
Im with Kaite...they are dang cute and my girls would love them...are you taking request!
Hugs
Dani
Super cute bows!! I can't believe how big your kids are getting. They are adorable! What exciting news about your court and temple dates. Has is really been 6 months? Hope you're all well.
DARLING!! So cute Melisa! That's not too many!...she needs to have one for each outfit right?! :) Your gonna have to teach me when a girl comes along to our family!
Those are such cute bows! I wish I could make cute bows, because they are expensive!!!
Ok Melissa....you have to show me how to do them! I have tried learning off websites, and I am not good!! PLUS, I am too cheap to buy them, have pitty on my girls and help me out?? LOL
Post a Comment