An account of the world around me; my family, friends, and the adventures we have together(hopefully)!

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Alive? Yes! Insane? Of Course!


Yes we are all still alive and everyone is doing well. Life is getting more routine but most days I feel like organization and children are oxymoron's. I was never that organized before but now wow talk about INSANE. The kids are getting bigger everyday and the house is getting smaller at the same time. I have taken a lot of pictures over the past few months that I will post by tomorrow but because Wyatt still sleeps in the office my only free time to post (nap time) is a little tricky. He started to sit up this past week and with pillows around him and a some toys he is content for a few minutes. I am usually holding someone while on the computer so it makes typing a little difficult but eventually I will find success and be able to catch up on all the happenings around here.

4 comments:

Beckey said...

Oh I hear ya! I bet you are the best mom though! I still am just so excited about how everything happened for you guys!

Jill said...

So glad to know you are Alive and well, Insane maybe, but aren't all of us sometimes!!!!! Can't wait to see new pictures of your cute kiddos!!

princesskara said...

Glad you are still alive! I can't wait to see your new pictures!

Jean said...

So much for the pictures! I still need to have someone help me out on that process! Helpppp!
Happy day! You told me that Grace is walking.
Love to all...