We are excited to announce that Grace and Wyatt are now Legally Larsen's. Yippee! Although we have considered them ours since day one its nice to have the paperwork to prove it.My sisters and my mom were able to attend along with Kevin's parents and Grandma Cindy (biological grandma). We want to thank all of our family and friends for their support and help in making it through these past six months. I want to give a special THANK YOU to a great friend Katie. She is a caseworker for an adoption agency and volunteered to do our post placement
homestudy's, she was so sweet and helpful. We had a great
attorney and the Judge gave us some good advice, he actually thought the kids were twins until he looked at the birthdays (I think were going to get that allot) funny.n We are so excited to have this part done now we get to go to the Temple (even better).

10 comments:
Yea! We are so excited and happy for you! Congrats!
Congrats!
Congrats! I am so excited for you. You have a beautiful family.
Two of the luckiest kids in the world!! Congratulations Ü
Love you!!
Well Done... well done!
Love ya,
Congrats!!!!! Can't wait until you're blogging about your sealing day!!! You are a beautiful family!
VERY VERY EXCITING! We couldn't be happier for you and it couldn't happen to better people. We love you! The Willoughbys!
Melisa!
Your family is so cute!! I am so happy for you!
Congrats!!!!!!
How great! What a happy day! You guys look so good and happy! Can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks!
Hooray! I'm so happy and excited for you and I'm sure Wyatt and Gracie will grow up being so thankful that they have been blessed to be in your family! Congrats!
Post a Comment