An account of the world around me; my family, friends, and the adventures we have together(hopefully)!

Saturday, April 18, 2009

We have a court Date!

Yipee, I opened the male the other day to find the letter we have been waiting for. I was so excited I almost cried when I read the note from our attorney with our finalization court date(it is set for May 7Th at 1:30). I can't believe it has really been 6 months since Wyatt and Grace were placed in our home. In a way it seams like they have always been here and in another it feels like this would never happen. I am so blessed to have them in my life and I can't imagine a world with out their sweet spirits. We also have our temple date set for June 23rd in the Ogden Temple such an exciting Summer to come.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Yippee! I am so excited for you! Temple sealings with kids is the most precious experience Ü...one big forever family! Congrats!! Love ya!

allredclan said...

Kevin and Melissa, I am sooo happy for you! I think about you guys every time I pass your house. I'm so glad things are going well. Miss you guys!

Carrie said...

Wow...I just found your blog from your mom's sewing blog and I am amazed. Your children are ADORABLE!!! I have an almost 5 month old daughter, and I cannot imgaine the pain that their parents went through giving them up. BUT I am so glad that God works they way he does. Your family is gorgeous. I'm so thankful that these children are loved and cared for, and best of all, will KNOW the Lord. May God bless you with blessing unmatched. You and your family are so very special....I look forward to seeing pictures of "the big day"...

--Carrie in TX

Jean said...

It will be here before you know it! Looking forward to it!
love ya, mom