An account of the world around me; my family, friends, and the adventures we have together(hopefully)!
Monday, January 26, 2009
A Great Sunday!
OK no pics but two wonderful things happened today. Gracie went to Nursery for the first time, (and did Great) and Wyatt slept 8 HOURS ! Yipee! I don't know which I'm more happy about probably the sleep but its a toss up.
Hey! Welcome back to the blogging world. I'm glad you found some time between talking care of all those little ones. Congratulations on the much needed sleep! Did you ever think you would be so excited about 8 hours of sleep? ;) The simple joys in moms' lives.
Melissa I am so happy for you. I am just sad I don't get to see those adorable babies each sunday. They are so so sweet I bet Cameron loves his new brother and sister.
Melissa, Holy crap I just happened to come across your blog and WOW your family is gorgeous! I am so happy for you, for everyone involved! You look so truly happy! Yay for you all!
What a happy day! I love the blessing post. Wyatt looks so handsome in white and what a great day for you guys. I also love all the Christmas pictures! So we need to get together soon!
That sounds like the best day ever! My little girl just started nursery as well and iit ROCKS! Congrats and it sounds like you guys are doing great! :)
O.K. so it's been a while! What did you do set up the blog so it automatically comes up with a "cute" bloggieness border... even when you don't have a post? What are we going to do with you? I want to read something! LoL.... Guess your too busy!
Seriously that's worth having a party for! :) You'll have to celebrate this day every year. Maybe next year Gracie will be potty trained on this day! :)
10 comments:
YIPEEEE!
What's not to like! A girl can take a day like that most any time, without any problems at all!
Happy for you sweetie!
love mom
That is a great Sunday! I love all the pictures! What a cute family you have!
Hey! Welcome back to the blogging world. I'm glad you found some time between talking care of all those little ones. Congratulations on the much needed sleep! Did you ever think you would be so excited about 8 hours of sleep? ;) The simple joys in moms' lives.
Melissa I am so happy for you. I am just sad I don't get to see those adorable babies each sunday. They are so so sweet I bet Cameron loves his new brother and sister.
Melissa, Holy crap I just happened to come across your blog and WOW your family is gorgeous! I am so happy for you, for everyone involved! You look so truly happy! Yay for you all!
What a happy day! I love the blessing post. Wyatt looks so handsome in white and what a great day for you guys. I also love all the Christmas pictures! So we need to get together soon!
That sounds like the best day ever! My little girl just started nursery as well and iit ROCKS! Congrats and it sounds like you guys are doing great! :)
O.K. so it's been a while! What did you do set up the blog so it automatically comes up with a "cute" bloggieness border... even when you don't have a post? What are we going to do with you?
I want to read something! LoL....
Guess your too busy!
Seriously that's worth having a party for! :) You'll have to celebrate this day every year. Maybe next year Gracie will be potty trained on this day! :)
I agree a total toss up! Congrats!
Hugs
Dani
Post a Comment