Its finally arrived, just in Time for Conference. I have always loved this time of year with the leaves changing color and the crisp mornings. I can remember going for drives with my family on Sundays and taking the long way to Grandpas just to see the leaves changing. I don't think I really appreciated it as a teenager but I look back now and I'm grateful for the time my parents took, to share the beauty of Heavenly Fathers creations with me. What could be better than curling up on the couch with a blanket and my family to listen to Conference, eating muffins and cinnamon rolls and listening to the words of our Prophet. I am always in awe of the spirit of love and peace I feel when I listen to his words. I am so blessed to have the Gospel of Jesus Christ in my Life, and I pray I can be worthy of all that my Father in Heaven has given me.
An account of the world around me; my family, friends, and the adventures we have together(hopefully)!
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
My Favorite time of Year!
Its finally arrived, just in Time for Conference. I have always loved this time of year with the leaves changing color and the crisp mornings. I can remember going for drives with my family on Sundays and taking the long way to Grandpas just to see the leaves changing. I don't think I really appreciated it as a teenager but I look back now and I'm grateful for the time my parents took, to share the beauty of Heavenly Fathers creations with me. What could be better than curling up on the couch with a blanket and my family to listen to Conference, eating muffins and cinnamon rolls and listening to the words of our Prophet. I am always in awe of the spirit of love and peace I feel when I listen to his words. I am so blessed to have the Gospel of Jesus Christ in my Life, and I pray I can be worthy of all that my Father in Heaven has given me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
I wish we had fall colors here they are so beautiful!
I was just touched by Elder Eyrings talk soo much! Confrence ROCKED this year! So did the RS broadcast! I LOVE this time of the year!
I totally agree. I love this time of year. Your blog is so super cute. How are you guys?
Gorgeous picture! WOW! Thanks for your inspiring and uplifting words friend and being Cooper's best babysitter.
I wish we had pretty fall colors in our trees here. That picture is beautiful.
Our adoption story just gets sadder and sadder. Erin still is holding on to the hope they will get this baby...but it looks doubtful.
Sat. sessions of conference were of great comfort to us...most of the talks seemed to be right for us to not give up...so we are trying to be faithful and know all is in God's hands...however, this has been so sad for Erin and our family.
I hope all is well with you and yours. hugs, Grammy Lura
That is a beautiful picture! Did you take it? I got your comment, I would LOVE to come to the movie, but it may cost me a little more to see it than I planned...:) Airline tickets are like $1000 round trip now from Halifax! :)
By the way, my friend Joanna's 11 year old son was just diagnosed with cancer, they think it is T-call Lymphoma but not for sure yet. They are not even sure what stage it is. If you have any words of encouragement I'm sure she would love it. I'm sure if anyone has words of encouragement it would be YOU! She is on my blog if you decided to. Don't feel obligated though...I know you don't know her.
Larsen's!!! Barnett's!! OH goodness! We have heard the great news! We are so happy for you guys! What a blessing! We need to get together and here everything! Let us know when things settle down!
I read on Natalie's blog that you guys adopted two little ones! Hooray! Good luck with your new family. You'll be busy busy!
LOVE you picture!
I didn't even have a chance to talk - another whirlwind trip to UT and back! Cannot believe the ward split AGAIN!! CRAZY! Hope your husband isn't in withdrawl! Cannot believe the growth down there! Miss you - Lisa
Love this time of year also. =) And holy wowzers! That picture is BEAUTIFUL! =) I missed your post on Lotoja, so I just wanted to say Congratulations!!! You're awesome and you did it!!!! (cute pic of you also)
melissa.. nat told me about your little angels - congratulations! they are so blessed to have landed with such a wonderful mother! good luck! :0)
xoxo-kayla
By The Way No I Did NOT take the Picture I wish I was that good.
Post a Comment