An account of the world around me; my family, friends, and the adventures we have together(hopefully)!

Monday, September 15, 2008

AHHHH!

OK so I just spent an hour on a really great post and then deleted it when I tried to put a slide show on. AHHHHHH! I'll redo it later tonight when Cameron doesn't want me to make him lunch.

2 comments:

Grammy Staffy said...

I am sorry that happened to you. I have done the same thing...twice!!! It is so disappointing when that happens.

We are so happy because our Erin and Patrick have all of their requirements done to adopt. If she doesn't know about your blog I will tell her. We are praying that they will get a baby soon

Good luck getting your slide show to work.

Jean said...

Yeah, that's what they all say!
O.K. it's today... the day after last night? What happened kid? Did you fall asleep too? LoL
Love ya.... mom