
On Saturday the twenty fourth Kevin and I celebrated our eighth anniversary. Wow I can't believe we have really been married for eight whole years. Time as they say "fly's when your having fun". And we have sure had some fun. We have shared good times and bad happy and sad, and through it all everything has just made us stronger. If someone would have told me that after eight years I would be more in love than on the day we were married I wouldn't have believed it, but now WOW! I cant wait for Fifty to get here. I am married to the most patient and wonderful man ever and I am truly blessed to have him in my life. I pray daily that I can be the kind of woman worthy of such a loving man.
6 comments:
Congrats! It will be 8 for us in Dec. time sure flies!
Ohh how sweet! Congrats on 8 years!!
Hey, I love your new haircut. I dont know how "new" it is, but I saw it today for the first time and think its way cute!
Hey Missy,
Yep 8 years! That is so wonderful! and to think, you've only just begun! Congrats hon... and the tree looks great too! Later, love ya, mom!
Happy anniversary! (Late I guess) Hope you had a good one!
Hey Larsen Family,
I found your blog. It is so cute. Congratulations on your eight years together. It is amazing how the time flies. We think Cameron is sweet. When I was in nursery last week someone was crying and he got up and got a tissue and wiped away their tears. It was so cute.
Post a Comment