An account of the world around me; my family, friends, and the adventures we have together(hopefully)!

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Look Who's Two


Our little monkey celebrated his 2nd Birthday on Monday the 22nd of October! Unfortunately he was not feeling well so the celebration had to wait, but we got together with the family on Sunday afternoon and he had a blast opening presents and eating cake. I can't believe he is already two, as everyone says time goes sooo fast. I thought I would put together a few pics of Cameron this past year so you can see how much he has changed. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Allie said...

Melisa!
where did the time go!?!?! He is so cute, looks like he had a great time. now lets see halloween!

J said...

Happy Birthday to Cameron! I can't believe he's two already! What a cutie!

Beckey said...

Melisa, I can't believe he is 2! The last time I saw him he was a baby! What a cutie! Happy late birthday!