An account of the world around me; my family, friends, and the adventures we have together(hopefully)!
Sunday, August 5, 2007
My two favorite Guys
I love Sundays! Today we went over to my parents house for dinner yummy roast and corn on the cob. We sat around talking, teasing , and laughing for several hours. Of course Cameron felt he should be the center of attention the entire time and Grandma, Grandpa , Aunt Heather, Aunt Cindy and soon to be Uncle Matt didn't have any problem allowing this to happen. As for Kevin and I we just sat back and relaxed as Cameron entertained the troops. We are thinking of taking him on the road I bet we could make some g
ood money with his animal impressions and Twinkle Twinkle Little star rendition alone. SOOO CUTE! We are getting ready for a busy next few months with camping trips and Cindy's wedding we'll be missing lazy Sundays sitting around with Family talking about absolutely nothing pretty soon. With Kevin's Job and calling there aren't many nights in the week that he gets to help tuck Cameron into bed but Sunday is a guarantee and Cam loves it. He always wants daddy to kneel right next to him and give him extra hugs. I am so blessed to have these two guys in my life, I cant imagine anything better than waking up next to my sweetheart every morning or getting a sloppy kiss from my little monkey. I love them both more than words can say Heavenly Father must really love me big time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awww...what a cutie little Cameron is!
Post a Comment