An account of the world around me; my family, friends, and the adventures we have together(hopefully)!

Monday, August 20, 2007

Laundry Anyone?

Ok, if there is one frivolous thing you could do if money was no object what would it be?
I would pay someone to do my Laundry. I know its not exciting or glamorous or even very imaginative, but WOW would that be nice. Laundry seams to be the one thing around the house that never seams to be completely done. I can get caught up on the dishes, vacuuming, and even Cameron's toys are put away, but someone is always wearing clothes and so that means the Laundry is never quite done. We got back Saturday afternoon from the Larsen family camp-out and our ward Camp-out. We really had a lot of fun (I'll fill in the events of the trip in another post) but somehow when we walked into the house and left our bags in the Laundry room I got a pit in my stomach and reality hit we are home and that means Laundry. I guess I really don't have much to complain about, with the blessings of modern technology my Laundry will be done in a day if I stay on top of it, its not like I have to use a rock or even a wash board, maybe that's why back in the day people only had two sets of clothes its not because they were expensive its because Mom didn't want to spend all week washing. Oh well I guess I' ll stop complaining now and go fold some more clothes.

1 comment:

Amber said...

See, I don't mind the washing and the folding so much. It's the putting away. Poor Kevin. His clothes are most always sitting folded on the table downstairs or in a pile of clean clothes on the floor. The boys clothes get put away mostly by them and mine by me-but Kevin is so used to gathering his clothes from the basement. :) Good luck with the mountain!