So the other night I was putting Cameron to bed, after singing a few songs and telling him a story I was on my way out of the room when he stopped me in my tracks by asking me to sing "The Crocodile Baby Song" THE WHAT? "The Crocodile Baby Song". It took me a few minutes to figure out that he actually meant "Rock-A Bye-Baby", so of course I had to oblige but only because he was so gosh darn cute. I love being a Mom!!!
10 comments:
How do they come up with this stuff? Very cute
That is so funny! I have a few songs myself that I don't know one word and think it is something else. It's funny what you can come up with in songs! Crocodile Baby is too cute!
So cute! I love that that you sent your sippy cups to the pirates. What a clever mommy!
ahhh....how cute!
That's adorable! It's a good thing we have blogs to document all the things are kiddies are doing, eh? Jaxon still talks about Cameron. Let's get together soon and go to the park.
Melissa,
we need a GNO! seriously...soon. Tell me when, and we can figure out what later!
I just have to tell you a week ago I read this blog to Abigail and now she keeps singing her version of how the "crocodile baby song" should go!
Uhhhhhh when are you going to update this blog...i yi yi
Melisa
How are you doing? I saw your name in Jill's blog. Yes, I blog now! How is the old neighborhood? It was fun seeing you at Melissa's baby shower. I am sure you are very busy with your adorable little boy! I remember sitting by that ball of energy in church! Miss seeing you guys - don't miss Kevin asking us to speak in church! Love this long distance blogging! Lisa
O.K. kid it's a good thing that you have this blog to change all the time... otherwise Kevin would go nuts cause you would be moving the furniture all the time! Hard to keep up with you! It's cute!
Mom
Post a Comment