An account of the world around me; my family, friends, and the adventures we have together(hopefully)!
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Boring, Nothing to Post!
OK, so I realized that my life has gotten a little boring lately, I sat down several time to compose something interesting but as you've probably noticed nothing has happened. We had a great Easter, spending time with family and friends. On Saturday before Easter our neighborhood had an Egg hunt and Scavenger hunt around the neighborhood. We've done this for several years now and Cameron is starting to catch on and really enjoyed himself this year. On Sunday we tried to keep things a little more simple so that we could focus on the Savior and the true meaning of the holiday. Cameron got a new outfit for church and a basketful of candy from the Easter bunny, Aunt Heather gave him the most annoying little chicken that sings the "Chicken Dance" song (don't worry I'll get her back someday ). I celebrated my birthday last Saturday and Kevin surprised me by inviting some of our friends over after priesthood session for a little party. The real surprise was that because I didn't know what was happening the house was not as clean as i would have liked it to be with people coming over, maybe that's just a sign that I need to do a little better to keep it clean all the time. Oh well, he tried to get things straightened up and we had a good time anyway. I love him for thinking of me I have a great husband.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yay! It's so good to finally see a post. And sometimes doing nothing are the best times, you just get to enjoy your lil' boy.
Happy happy birthday. Hope it was a good one. I am crack'n up about the clean house thing. That would so happen to me. I definately need some warning before visitors.
I love your new layout! It's gorgeous. Ü
I don't think anyones house is as clean as they would like when you have kids :)It's good to hear you guys had a nice Easter!
Post a Comment