An account of the world around me; my family, friends, and the adventures we have together(hopefully)!

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

HIDE!

Camerons new favorite game is Hide-N-Seek. He yells Hide when he hears the garage door open or the door bell rings. He just loves to hear me go around the house saying "Where is Cameron?" He gets so excited he either runs out to show me where he is, or he is giggling so much its not a difficult game. But this is what happens when Daddy helps him Hide! (oh and please ignore the mess its on my to do list but the list got lost somewhere in the closet)

6 comments:

Taylor Family said...

Cade love that game too. We should get together and let them play.

The Allen Adventures said...

I'll be flying out to AZ for Matt's graduation from Warrant Officer School in June, and spend some time with the parentals then we are both driving cross country, again, but in one vehicle this time.

roseanne said...

Your son is Too Cute!!!
Speaking of cute where do you get such a cute design for your page?
It's adorable!

Ash and Casey Woodyatt said...

Hey Melisa! It's Ashley I know you found my blog along time ago but I am going to try to update it this week and keep up on it so I would love to keep in touch with you. My address is Woodyattfam.blogspot. Let me know what yours is. And I cannot believe how big your boy is. Holy Cow!

Beckey said...

That picture is so cute! I remember hiding in the linen closets when I was little!

Elisa and Tyler said...

HI! I am so excited you found me! Random enough I am back at Pediatric Dentistry and was asking Kristen if they ever see you! Your little boy is so dang cute! How are you guys?