An account of the world around me; my family, friends, and the adventures we have together(hopefully)!

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Huge Snow Storm Brings Huge Fun!

Kevin and Cameron went out at about 9:15 Tuesday morning to clear me a path so I could get out of the drive way for an appointment, and when I got home two hours later they were still at it. They had completely cleared the driveway and sidewalks and about the time I arrived the snowman started. Now this is no ordinary everyday look how cute the kids just built a snowman, snowman. This is a; huge snow storm, Dad has the day off and wants to play in the snow, snowman. They had a blast I thought Cam was finished at one point when he came in at around 12:00 but after I took off all the snow clothes and gave him a drink, he was ready to continue play. So back on with the cloths and back outside. They finely finished and came in at about 2:00 just in time for a long nap. It was SNOW fun!

5 comments:

Amber said...

Yeah! I'm glad you posted pictures of the snowman- that was one cool snowman!! We seriously should have a big snowman extravaganza one of these snow storms. That would be so fun!

Anonymous said...

Missy, I guess it let me write to you after all... I just found this as I was signing off. Take care... your snow"Men" all 3 are cute!
Love ya, mom

Allie said...

I passed by your house today...now the snowman looks sad...LOL looks like great fun!

Taylor Family said...

So fun! When Cade feels better we should let the kids play in the snow together. I will call you for a play date.

Anonymous said...

Hey kiddo,
Keep up the good blogging! I enjoy reading it, even if most times you have already told it all to me b/4 Love ya, mom