Tennessee is beautiful Kevin, Cameron and arrived on Sat the 15th and we all had a great time. Kevin and Todd left early Monday morning for a bike ride across Tennessee. Kevin says that the country side is beautiful and the weather has been great. This ride is not quite as serious as LOTOJA they call it a rolling picnic. They stop along the way and check out the local attractions such as the Jack Daniel's brewery ( great place for missionary work right???) Vicky, Brennan, Jen, Cameron and I, met the guys in a place called McMinville on Wednesday night, we had dinner and walked around the park a little just to spend a little time with Kevin and Todd. Vicky, Cameron and I have been all around Franklin and she is showing us all the neat historical sites form the Civil War and we also went to the Grand Ol' Oprey and of course the mall for some shopping. We had a great time with the Scott Family and we cant wait to visit again. Tennessee is really a beautiful state. Here is a link to a newspaper article the one of the local paper wrote about the ride my brother in Law Todd is interviewed and quoted in it. http://www.t-g.com/story/print/1277766.html Now its off the Oregon for my Cousin Janel's Wedding!
2 comments:
Way to go, Kevin! I get tired just thinking of getting on a bike Ü
Have fun in Oregon you guys! What a fun life!
Wow, I didn't realize Kevin was that into biking! You need to post about Oregon! I hear it is so pretty! Do you have pics?
Post a Comment