An account of the world around me; my family, friends, and the adventures we have together(hopefully)!

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Smart Cookie


Such a little smarty pants! We knew Cameron was smart when after only one day he figured out how to open the doors with child safety knobs, He talks a lot better than most two year olds' and has for quite some time, but the other day when I asked Kevin if he wanted to take Cameron out for a B.I.K.E. ride and Cam got all excited and started running to the door yelling bike bike we thought it was just a fluke. But now well, I'm not here to brag (oh wait, yes I am)Not even two and already reading? it sure seems that way. Today Cameron , my Mom and I were going to see Steve and Sages new baby Myia (beautiful) and as we exited the freeway Cameron said "Car Washhh" mom and I both look to the right and sure enough in big red letters CAR WASH. We both look back at each other as if to say "no way, did that really happen" wow he must be a Genius. Well "that's my boy", OK so I can take much credit, I cant even spell my name half the time. So either he really likes car washes or all that reading is paying of earlier than we hoped. What ever it is we'll take it he sure is great.

No comments: